It’s been a year. From the switch to virtual and hybrid sales models, to trying to manage supply chain disruptions, the solar community had to get extra creative.
But, with those challenges came opportunities and the solar industry continued to grow at a rapid pace. Now that 2020 is (finally) in the rearview, we can start to look forward to applying the lessons that we learned to create new opportunities.
To help with that transition, we’re excited to announce that our flagship event, the Empower Virtual Summit, is returning on June 8-9. This year’s theme is Moving Solar Forward, and we’ll bring together solar industry leaders, professionals, policy insiders, and growth experts to share their knowledge, expertise, and insights on the unique challenges and opportunities solar faces as we (gently) move into the post-COVID world. The confirmed sessions (so far) include:
- How CEOs of leading solar installers are taking what they learned in 2020 to thrive going forward
- Getting inside the mind of potential solar customers
- Making remote and hybrid selling work for you
- Key software tools to level up your operations
- Expanding your business with new products
- Making sense of all things NEM
We’re also excited to welcome John Berger, CEO and founder of Sunnova, as our first keynote speaker!
You can register for free here. We look forward to seeing you June 8-9.
To get a peek at what the conference is all about, check out this flashback to Empower 2020.